Supply Chain Management Officer II
Institution: County Assembly of Bungoma
Job Type: Full Time
SECTION 10 : SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
10.3 Supply Chain Management Officer II, Job Grade CASB 7 (CASB 29/8/2021) – 1 Post.
Basic Salary: Kshs. 49,000
House Allowance: Kshs. 18,000
Other Allowance: Kshs. 8,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inviting and analysing quotations;
- Undertaking inspection of goods and services in liaison with the users;
iii. maintenance of a supplier database;
- Generating local purchase and service orders; and
- Preparing supporting documents for payment to suppliers.
Requirement for Appointment
- a) Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the relevant field
- b) Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- c) Certificate in computer application skills;
- d) Registered with a relevant professional body and in good standing; and
- e) Meet with the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
Detailed specifications and requirements for each position stated above can be downloaded from the County Assembly http://www.bungomaassembly.go.ke/
Interested candidates who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with copies of academic and professional testimonials. and National Identity card.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional testimonials. National Identity Card, and clearances from. EACC, KRA, DCI. HELB and CRB.
Please note that:
- Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CANVASSING in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top left corner of the envelope and be addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O. Box 1886-50200, Bungoma
Or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 at the Main County Assembly building.
All applications should be received not later than 23rd September, 2021.
THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
COUNTY ASSEMBLY SERVICE BOARD.