Job Type: Full Time
- To Train the tool maintenance team and supervise all their operations.
- To Train and offer leadership on HASS as may be requested.
- To carry out all sheet metal tool maintenance operations.
- To supervise and to carry out the machining and the assembly processes of all new in-house tools, jigs and fixtures.
- Take a supervisory role in testing and foreseeing the initial production of all new in-house tools.
- To help in plant maintenance when as required.
- Carry out machining operation:
- Carry out all standardized preventive maintenance plans for machines.
- To help in planning and to carry out the assigned machining jobs.
- Generate the required tool paths, and G-Code machining programs to perfectly machine any required work piece.
- To run the machine as per the SOP’s.
- To document and report the machining tasks to the direct manager.
- To help in preparing all spare parts and consumables lists required for the machine.
- To help in machine errors troubleshooting.
- Train technicians on using the machine when needed.
- To machine, to build and to operate all soft tools and to produce the required samples out of it as per the need of the Engineering and the NPD teams.
- Ensure a safe and organized shop workspace.
- Always act as a positive representative of the company and consider environmental implications in the factory.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Associate’s Degree
- Engineer’s Degree
Method of Application
Closing: Thu, 30 Sep 2021
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.