Institution: Judiciary of Kenya
Job Type: Full Time
For appointment to this grade, the applicant must have: –
- A Diploma in any of the following disciplines: – Architectural Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Registered with a relevant recognized professional body;
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Met the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Minimum three (3) years relevant work experience.
Job Core Competencies:
- Ability to translate the architect and engineers rough sketches
- Knowledgeable in preparing draft technical drawings according to the given specifications;
- Good Interpersonal relations;
- Good Communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills
- Confidentiality and High Integrity
- Ability to work under pressure; and
- Merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing draft technical drawings according to the given specifications;
- Detailing of architectural and engineering plans;
- Translating the architect and engineers rough sketches;
- Carryout site measurements to allow designs to be done and drawings production;
- Indicating dimensions and materials for new or existing structures being modified;
- Preparing multiple versions of designs for review;
- Compiling data and specifications sheets;
- Revising drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements; and
- Incorporating safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by Filling an Online Application for Employment Form available at the JSC jobs portal.