Office Attendant IV
Institution: County Assembly Service Board of Machakos
Job Type: Full Time
- Office Attendant IV JOB GROUP D/CASB 15 (TWO POSITIONS)
- a) Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of the assembly gardens.
- Cleaning of Assembly Premises.
- Cleaning of the Assembly compound
- Such other relevant duty as may be assigned by the Assembly Clerk/ HOD.
- b) Requirement for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, the applicant must have a minimum of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Certificate mean grade or any other equivalent qualification
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili
- Term of Service: Three (3) years Contract
- Remuneration: To be compensated as per the applicable guidelines by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
HOW TO APPLY
Each application should be accompanied by detailed CV. and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, Copy of National identification card or passport and other relevant testimonials.
Applications can be either posted delivered physically to the County Assembly Offices-Office of the Clerk along Mwatu wa Ngoma Road, Machakos or submitted online as PDF attachment via e-mail to: email@example.com
All applications should be addressed as shown below and the position applied for clearly indicated as advertised.
Machakos County Assembly Service Board
P.O Box 1168-90100
Important information to all applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Assembly Service Board on or before 25th January, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance /compliance certificate from the following agencies
- Ethics and Anti-corruption commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of criminal Investigation '
The County Assembly Service Board of Machakos is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Women and persons
with disability are encouraged to apply.