Management Trainee - Electrical Engineer
Institution: Nairobi Water and Sewerage Company Limited
Job Type: Full Time
To ensure that water works, water supply and distribution, sewage works are improved & sustained at set levels through optimum utilization and proper maintenance and rehabilitation of all electrical equipment and instruments.
- Design and supervision of electrical systems and control panels for water and wastewater treatment plants, offices, pumping stations, generators and boreholes.
- Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance on the items above is undertaken on regular basis.
- Develop maintenance schedules.
- Provide guidance and supervision of Technical Staff.
- Supervise installation, servicing and maintenance of all electrical equipments and instruments.
- Prepare tender documents for the installation works to be undertaken.
- Ensure that the right quality and quantity of spare parts is maintained at appropriate levels.
- Initiate planning and budgeting for works in the Electrical operations.
- Monitoring and evaluation of technical works.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized learning institution.
- Registered as Graduate Engineer with EBK/IEK.
- Have completed their Bachelor’s degree in the last five years
Note: The holder of the position will be deployed upon successful completion of a one and half years training period
Method of Application
- If you meet the requirements for the position, send your application in confidence, clearly indicating your name and daytime contacts.
- Kindly include your detailed and updated CV with three referees including their daytime contacts. Also include testimonials and copies of academic and professional qualifications. Remember to include the job reference number of the job applied for in the application
- Seal the application envelope and indicate on the top the job reference number.
Send or Deliver the application to the address below.
Nairobi Water and Sewerage Company Limited
Kampala Road, Off Enterprise Road, Industrial Area,
P.O. Box 30656 – 00100
Nairobi – Kenya
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021
The recruitment team will contact shortlisted candidates only.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nairobi City Water and Services company is an equal opportunity employer.