Lecturer in Curriculum Development
Institution: Pwani University
Job Type: Full Time
Grade 12 1 POSITION REF: PU/ADV/05/01/2022
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION OF LECTURER IN CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
Appointment to this position is either on permanent and pensionable terms or on a three (3) year renewable performance-based contract, depending on age, citizenship, or any other reason.
Applicants must have:
An earned PhD in Curriculum Development or its equivalent from an accredited and recognized university
- Applicants with at least two (2) years relevant experience will have an added advantage.
- Applicants should have evidence of contribution to university/research institution through
- activities such as participation in departmental management, students’ academic/research
- advising, school or university/institutional meetings, committee membership and related matters
- In addition, applicants should
- Be registered with the relevant professional body
- Demonstrate community involvement (e.g. Member of BOG, SMC etc.)
- Applicants with relevant Publications will have an added advantage
Applicants should demonstrate
- Ability to teach/conduct research and supervise students and/or staff.
- Ability to design and develop academic programmes and curricula.
- Leadership Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Key Responsibilities
- Responsibilities will include but not
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send four (4) copies of their application for the above positions. Applications and recommendations letters from referees should be addressed to,
The Vice Chancellor
P.O Box 195-80108, Kilifi
Application should include an up to date CV, providing details of age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, work experience, present post and salary, email address, telephone, names and contacts of three referees who are knowledgeable about the competence of the applicant, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials.
Pwani University is an equal opportunity employer, Female candidates and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply and should attach their National Council for persons with disabilities (NCPWD) Certificate.
Candidates with foreign qualifications Must submit a Certificate of Recognition from the Commission of University Education.
The deadline for submitting application is Monday 24th January 2022. Applications received later than this date will not be considered.
Please Note that: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
PWANI UNIVERSITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, OR APPOINTMENT).