Head of Finance
Institution: Human Capital Solution Services (HCSS)
Job type: Full time
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for all financial and management accounts, treasury, tax, financial risk management and control functions, budgeting and investor reporting. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for developing strategies for financial and tax efficiencies and preserving the assets of the company through the provision of accurate information to stakeholders and informing the future strategy of the company.
Our client, a known established name in the FMCG market, with easily recognisable brands in Kenya, is seeking to recruit experienced and proven business leaders to head the Finance Function of it's Company.
Key qualifications and skills:
- Master’s Degree in Finance or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 (ten) years’ relevant experience, 5 (five) of which must be in a senior management position. Earlier audit experience gained in a professional firm, will be an added advantage.
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (CPA (K)).
- Extensive experience leading a finance function of a $50 million plus revenue company – preferably a business with a strong financing or credit component.
- Experience dealing with subsidiaries in multiple countries, and a public company.
- Excellent leadership & management skills, including staff motivation.
- Analytical reasoning, financial, people, resource, risk management skills.
- Track record of exceptional performance.
- Excellent negotiation and business networking expertise skills.
- Good grasp of IT as a strategic tool.
A competitive senior executive level remuneration package will be offered to the candidates who emerge successful in this recruitment. An exciting and stimulating challenge awaits you.
If you feel like you meet the above specifications, please send your current CV to reach us on email@example.com not later than Thursday, 28th October, 2021.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED