Institution: County Assembly of Bungoma
Job Type: Full Time
SECTION 11 : HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
11.6 Driver, CASB 10 (CASB 36/8/2021)– 3 Posts
Basic Salary: Kshs. 31,270
House Allowance: Kshs.5, 800
Other Allowance: Kshs. 4,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving vehicles as authorized;
- Carrying our routine checks on the vehicles;
iii. Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road;
- Ensuring safety of the passengers and/or goods therein;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle; and
vii. Ensuring adherence to and observations of traffic laws.
Requirement for Appointment
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the officer is required to drive;
- b) Kenya certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D (plain)or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and
- c) Valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
Detailed specifications and requirements for each position stated above can be downloaded from the County Assembly website http://www.bungomaassembly.go.ke/
Interested candidates who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with copies of academic and professional testimonials. and National Identity card.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional testimonials. National Identity Card, and clearances from. EACC, KRA, DCI. HELB and CRB.
Please note that:
- Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CANVASSING in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top left corner of the envelope and be addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O. Box 1886-50200, Bungoma
Or via email email@example.com
- be hand delivered to the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 at the Main County Assembly building.
All applications should be received not later than 23rd September, 2021.
THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
COUNTY ASSEMBLY SERVICE BOARD