Civil structural Senior Engineer
Institution: Judiciary of Kenya
Job Type: Full Time
For appointment to this grade, the applicant must have: –
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil-Structural Engineering from a recognized institution;
- Registered as a graduate Engineer by Engineers Board of Kenya or any other recognized professional body;
- A Senior Management Course or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer application skills;
- Demonstrated professional competence in work performance and results; and
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
- Minimum six (6) years relevant work experience;
- At least three (3) years at Supervisory Management level.
Job Core Competencies:
- Sound knowledge of Public Procurement Laws of Kenya;
- Demonstrated ability to Review structural – civil designs and drawings;
- Knowledgeable in regulations and guidelines for infrastructural projects;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Leadership & Good interpersonal skills;
- Professional and Technical competence;
- Confidentiality, High Integrity, attention to details and accuracy;
- Analytical & Negotiation Skills; and
- Organizational, planning skills and Results-oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing civil-structural designs and drawings;
- Implementing of civil-structural engineering design standards and approved projects;
- Overseeing testing of soil and materials to determine adequacy and strength of foundations and building structures.
- Ensuring compliance with the regulations and guidelines for infrastructural projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their a applications by Filling an Online Application for Employment Form available at the JSC jobs portal