Institution: Judiciary of Kenya
Job Type: Full Time
For appointment to this grade, the applicant must have: –
- A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean grade of C-(Minus) or its equivalent;
- A Diploma in Construction Management, Building Civil Engineering or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Met the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
- Job Core Competencies
- Ability to undertake repairs in the areas of specialization;
- Good Interpersonal relations;
- Good Communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Confidentiality and High Integrity;
- Ability to work under pressure; and
- Merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking repairs in the areas of specialization;
- Undertaking installations in the areas of specialization;
- Routine checks of equipment in the areas of specialization;
- Managing maintenance of buildings;
- Setting standards for maintenance of equipment;
- Liaising with users on maintenance of offices and courts;
- Preparing of directorate’s maintenance work plan;
- Coordinating the maintenance of generators, lifts and air conditioners;
- Coordinating repair works in courts and offices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their a applications by feeling an Online Application for Employment Form available at the JSC jobs portal.
Interested and qualified? Go to Judiciary of Kenya on jobs.judiciary.go.ke to apply